Thursday 24 May 2012

Chelsea & the rest...


Alie went to Chelsea this week... Chelsea always inspires a floral picture or two & this is called 'flower market!'


I've seen a few pretty bird cages recently - I like to think of the birds flying out of them.


I haven't done a cupcake picture for a while but wanted to use this lovely blue fabric & it seemed to fit.


Anyone who knows me knows that I love French things & espadrilles are so lovely, especially in all different colours & prints...


... Here are some mens' ones.
 One last flower picture for now, hope you like!


3 comments:

  1. More wonderful designs Sharon, love the espadrilles and bird cage. Oh I love them all........as usual, hehe...

    CLaire :}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharon I really like your work, it is all beautiful, I especially like the floral ones :) The stitching is amazing and it is so pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your work is so refreshing. Reminds me of my early years when I did work like this. I enjoy it so much. Thank you for sharing with us, and love your script too

    ReplyDelete